- While heated debates and discussions were expected after the Supreme Court’s Sabarimala judgment, what is unusual is the kind of public intervention made by Union Minister Smriti Irani in her widely…
- The AIDWA CEC held recently in Hyderabad decided toorganise protests in all districts in the country on December 10, International Human Rights Day, to condemn the anti-women Modi regime.
- AIDWA expresses its deep outrage over the sexual abuse and trauma that a number of women in the field of media have suffered. Some of them have broken their silence recently and come out with…
- When democracy turns into mobocracy and the mob enjoys impunity and state patronage, we need to resist such attempts with all our might.
- Women’s organisations protest outside Haryana Bhawan in Delhi, demand arrests of other accused